Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Massimo is 8!!!!!!

Well, yesterday was the cutest little boy in the whole world's birthday! That's right... MASSIMO!!!!!!!
(a picture of him.. not 8 taken by the best photographer Seanna Kreager)
I cannot believe that he is now 8.
Sigh....

My baby is 8!!!   I mean.... anyone that knows us, knows that I still treat him like he's 3 years old and for the most part, he lets me.

If you're new to this blog then I must inform you that Massimo is...
~ My youngest child. I have 3 older. (the oldest being almost 20!!!)
~ Extremely cute.
~ Very, very funny
~ Smart as a whip!
~A master of disguise.

and obviously, a lover of wrestling.

He had a really wonderful day yesterday. Just one of those days when everything went right and he got all that he had wished for.

When I asked him this morning on the way to school what the BEST part of now being 8 was he said...
"The best part is that I don't have to have that stupid booster seat in the van anymore! Every time I turned around, it squeezed my balls!"

And that dear friends... says it all about my Mass-Man.

9 comments:

Kim said...

lol!!! Nothing but the honest truth from Massimo! I'm glad he had a great birthday :)

Furtheron said...

Happy birthday Mass... treasure those days, mine are all grown up now and won't let me treat them like kids ... apart from when there is a kickback for them in it!!!

Gorilla Bananas said...

Hahaha, that's my boy! Never be shy to tell you mama what you're balls are feeling! I hope he carries on in this vein until he's 21!

squirrel_e_girl said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

3 cheers for no more Sqeezed Balls!!

That is awesome.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Mass has a way with words. You can tell he's got two older brothers.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Happy B-Day, Mass!
~

okjimm said...

must age well.....he doan look a day older than 7 1/2

Vee said...

He is pretty cute! Glad to know that he's kicked that booster seat to the curb. Life is good.

Unknown said...

OMG, I love him so much! LOLOL And I'm so glad you are having so much fun with him! He is a gift. :)

Happy Birthday, Massimo!